Welcome to Théo Lacombe's webpage
I am a PhD student under the co-supervision of Steve Oudot (Datashape, Inria Saclay) and Marco Cuturi (CREST, Ensae - Google brain, Paris). Grant from AMX.
I am working on Topological Data Analysis (TDA), a recent field in data sciences which provides descriptors encoding the underlying topology of data. My research focuses on developping statistical and learning tools for these descriptors by making use of the well-developed Optimal Transport theory.
I recently posted a new preprint
co-authored with Mathieu Carriere, Frederic Chazal, Yuichi Ike, Martin Royer and Yuhei Umeda. This paper provides a neural-network architecture suited for persistence diagrams.
- (Jan 2019) Poster presentation at the Workshop on Applied Topology in Kyoto.
- (Dec 2018) Poster presentation at NIPS 2018 (Montréal, Canada) of my paper.
- (Sept 2018) Participation to the GEOMDATA summer school in Fréjus, France.
- (June 2018) Talk for MS on Topolgoical Data Analysis at Curves and Surfaces in Arcachon, France.
- (May 2018) Talk at SFDS workshop in EDF Labs, Paris-Saclay, France
- (May 2018) Presented a poster at Bridging statistics and sheaves workshop in Minneapolis, USA.
- (Feb 2018) Presented a poster at TAGS workshop in Leipzig, Germany.
- (Dec 2017) Gave a short oral presentation at JGA 2017 in Aussois, France.
- Office: My office is n°2111, located in Bat. Alan Turing, 1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves, 91120 Palaiseau, France.
- Email: firstname dot lastname at inria dot fr